Frequently Asked Questions
Click a question below to reveal that question's answer.
- How do I use SmileMakers.com?
- Please visit our How do I use SmileMakers.com page for complete detailed instructions.
- What are your regular hours of operation?
- Monday - Friday | 8:00am - 8:00pm EST
- Is there a minimum amount I have to order?
- There is no minimum amount that you have to order. However, there are minimum shipping and handling rates.
- What is SmileMakers pricing policy?
- While SmileMakers intends to maintain correct pricing, SmileMakers reserves the right, to be exercised at our sole discretion, to revise prices, limit quantities and correct pricing errors.
- Does SmileMakers provide printable order forms?
- Right-click the link below to save a printable order form.
2016 Order Form
- What are the methods of payment options?
- We offer businesses and organizations with established accounts the option of paying for their order after it is received. Just pay from the invoice included in the package within 20 days of receiving the merchandise.
For individuals, we welcome: MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
You may mail in your order with a check or money order payable to SmileMakers:
P.O. Box 2543
Spartanburg, SC 29304
- Need a larger quantity?
- If you are looking for a larger quantity on any of our products please call 1-888-800-SMILE (7645) for a free quote.
- For which states does SmileMakers collect sales tax?
- SmileMakers currently collects applicable sales tax for the following:
CA, GA, IL, KS, MA, NC, NE, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN and VA.
- How can I exercise my tax exempt status?
- Tax Exempt? Please call 1-888-800-SMILE (7645) to place your order, and have your tax exempt form ready.
- How do I enter the Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- To enter the 2017 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, please visit www.smilemakerssurvey.com
- I have a balance due to SmileMakers. What are your payment options?
- We offer an online bill pay option. Learn more
You can pay your balance to SmileMakers by calling Customer Service at 888-800-SMILE (7645).
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
You can mail your payment to:
PO Box 2543
Spartanburg, SC 29304
- How can I view my order history and check on an order status?
- It's easy to view your order history and check the status of an order. Click here to get started.
- How can I change my password?
- Click here to change your password. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- When will I receive my order?
- FAST DELIVERY
At SmileMakers, we know slow smiles are no fun. That's why we do our best to get your order out quickly! Most in stock orders received before 3pm EST ship the same day. All in stock orders ship within 5 Business days. Shipments may arrive in two or more boxes. We are located in sunny South Carolina, so please allow normal delivery time.
In a hurry? Next Day, Second Day and Third Day Expedited Services are available. Charges for the services depend on package weight - Customer Service will gladly assist you. Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii: shipments via FedEx. Charges depend on package weight - Customer Service will gladly assist you.
Virgin Islands & Guam:
Orders being sent to the Virgin Islands or Guam will be sent by U.S.Mail. Charges depend on package weight - Customer Service will gladly assist you.
- How do I get an additional copy of an invoice?
- It's easy to check on ALL the orders you've placed with SmileMakers. If you placed your order via internet, simply click on the Order History link located in the red bar at the top of the page. From there, you can see the detail of previous orders and even print a copy for your records. If you placed your order via fax or phone click here for our invoice request form.
- When will my discount and promotions show on my order?
- Any special pricing or promotional offers will be reflected in your order total after step 3 of the checkout process. You will be able to view this information before finalizing your order.
- Why did my products from SmileMakers
have another company’s name on the package?
- SmileMakers Quality Assurance Promise: In your package, you may see items produced and packaged by other companies. As we search the globe for new products to expand our product selection, we sometimes buy from other companies until we’re sure our customers are going to like the products we selected, at which point we will produce them ourselves. Rest assured that we hand-pick and extensively test each and every product we carry. Every item meets or exceeds Consumer Product Safety standards and must pass our internal testing as well.
If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality of a product you receive, please call us. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything we sell. We will make it right!
- Does SmileMakers offer EDI? Yes.
- If you currently use Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to place orders and would like to learn more about SmileMakers EDI capabilities, please contact us by clicking on the link below.
- What do you mean by “unit” of stickers?
- A unit is one box, one roll, or one pack of stickers. The number of stickers in a unit may vary depending upon which type of sticker you are purchasing.
- How many stickers are in a unit?
- Our most popular stickers have 100 stickers per unit. Specialty stickers including Glitter, Sparkle, Glow-in-the dark, Foil, Flicker and Scented have 50 or 75 stickers per unit. See each product’s details for exact quantity.
- How much do the stickers cost?
- Our stickers are sold in unit quantities. The price chart below shows how much each unit costs. We offer price breaks at certain unit totals.
- What is the difference between a box and a roll?
- Is there a difference in quantity between rolls and boxes?
- No. Sticker quantities are the same regardless of whether you select roll or box.
- How can I view the logos available for my imprint?
- Logos for custom items can be found on the item detail page for each customizable item,
or you can click here to view our logo library.
- Can I download a printer template for Laser Recall Cards?
- Yes, click the link below to download the template in Microsoft Word format.
Laser Recall Card Template
- How do I submit a logo or custom artwork?
- To complete your custom printed item quickly and with the highest degree of quality, please visit our custom art form.
Shipping & Delivery
- What if I need a special delivery date?
- For rush and personalized orders that are needed in hand, email email@example.com or call 1-888-800-SMILE (7645). Please include your Customer Account number that is located in the top left corner of your screen after you log in and the Order Number you receive after you place your order. Special shipping charges will apply. Express orders for in stock product ship same day if received by 5pm.
- What are the shipping and handling rates?
Standard Shipping & Handling - Contiguous 48 states only
SUBTOTAL ADD up to $49.99 $9.99 $50.00 - $99.99 $12.99 $100.00 - $149.99 $14.99 $150.00 - $249.99 $19.99 $250.00 - $399.99 $24.99 $400.00 and up 8% of merchandise total
- International Orders and Shipping Information (US ONLY)
- Additional Shipping and Handling charges apply for deliveries outside of the United States and its territories and are based on location and weight. Shipping Rates do not include any customs or duty fees. Some items may not be available for sale outside of the United States due to regulations and policies of their manufacturer. Please call for details.
- How can I return something?
- Returns are rare at SmileMakers, but if for any reason you're not totally satisfied, you can return the merchandise for a full refund. Simply call 1-888-800-SMILE (7645) to speak with a representative, and we'll arrange to pick up your order.
- What if I'm not happy with my order?
- SmileMakers guarantees everything we sell with a 100% guarantee. It's that simple. If your order doesn't exceed your expectations, just call us and we'll exchange it or send you a full refund. Your business is that precious to us.
- How can I get a SmileMakers catalog?
- Call the toll free number 1-888-800-SMILE (7645) or click here to request a FREE catalog online.
- How do I remove my address from your mailing list?
- At SmileMakers, we care about the environment. If you receive more than one catalog or if you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please mail us the address area from the back cover of each catalog received. Indicate the correct address or that you no longer wish to receive our catalog.
SmileMakers Mail Preference
P.O. Box 2543
Spartanburg, SC 29304-2543
Our Toll Free Fax number is 1-877-567-SMILE (7645).
From time to time, our mailing list may be shared, rented or exchanged with other responsible businesses. If you'd prefer not to receive these mailings, send us a note with your name and address exactly as it appears on the back of your SmileMakers catalog. Please allow 2-4 weeks to process your request.